View Single Post
Old February 1, 2012, 08:56 PM   #14
SwampYankee
Registration in progress

Quote:
I think youre going to find you just feel a lot better
Over the past 3 years I have had recurring back problems. It seems to mostly be related to my shoes and I have had some luck dealing with it by wearing better quality shoes and going to the chiropractor when it flares up (I suspect losing weight will also help). But before I had it sorted out, the doctor would give me Vicodin. It had a lot of downsides but one of the fun parts was the mania it would induce. I just felt good...until it was 2 am and I was still awake. Oh, and my back felt better, so much better I would forget I screwed it up and I would make it worse. FYI, I would not carry when I was hopped up on Vic. I avoid taking it all all costs these days.

Anyways, in the past two weeks, the exercise has also induced mania. I just feel good all the time! I'm bouncing around with a spring in my step and not a care in the world. It seems to be its own drug. So much so that in the past 21 days, I will make every possible effort to go to the gym. No mater what.

I've thought about the belts from Beltman but you know how it is, you figure you're not going to be this fat next year so you want to wait to buy that $100 belt. And 3 years later you're even fatter. Not sure what changed but something just clicked and I'm done being fat.

Page generated in 0.06082 seconds with 8 queries