View Single Post
Old October 15, 2005, 11:30 AM   #21
Rob P.

Quote:
What are you talking about? Since when are opinions and ideas bad etiquette?
When they are not "opinions and ideas" but are, instead, slurs and insinuations against the person. Reread your first post
Quote:
Wow. You are a freak.
There are NO "opinions or ideas" contained in that single sentence. Instead it is directed at the person and not the topic of discussion. Please reread the FAQ's so you'll know that doing that isn't proper forum manners or etiquette.

back to the subject

#1) I'd refuse to hand over my guns but wouldn't "hide" them. Remember there's not supposed to be a registration list so they aren't supposed to know that I have a gun.

#2) Ditto

#3) IF they came for my guns they'd have to have a warrant. That'd be hard to get without some sort of proof (P Cause) that I was a gun owner. Blanket warrants are illegal and have been determined to be illegal by SCOTUS. But, IF they DID have a warrant, I'd give them the guns listed in the warrant. They would NOT get my bows, knives, BP guns, or any other weapon not listed in the warrant.

#4) Should this occur, there would be a national outcry and many many protests. Lots of people would die in Ruby Ridge, Waco type confrontations and it would be general anarchy. Bush would use that to justify his imposition and confiscation (bootstrapping) but that would not stop the carnage. Eventually the people would either capitulate or formally revolt against the government. I believe that a revolution would occur as our histories have shown that any people repressed in this fashion have ALWAYS overthrown their oppressors.

Page generated in 0.02539 seconds with 8 queries