View Single Post
Old February 6, 2011, 12:13 PM   #105
WVsig

Quote:
I guess we agree to disagree. Any pre-series cast or pre-firing pin block safety pistols I have seen in mint condition go fast and for high dollars. The others do not sell as fast or bring as much money. If you are lucky enough to buy one at a substantially reduced cost because the owner just wants to get rid of it you will have no trouble making money fast on it. Now there must be a reason these pre-cast and pre-firing pin safety guns are in such demand or they would not go so quickly or sell for so much more money. People who buy them obviously consider them the more desirable weapon for a variety of reasons. When you look at gun-show sales or internet sales the prices are there for all to see.

Less than $600 2 years ago. Pistols are worth only what someone paid or is willing to pay for them. Want to make me one of those premium offers for it LOL?

Page generated in 0.02184 seconds with 8 queries