View Single Post
Old July 28, 2014, 03:29 PM   #16
Wyoredman

Well, thanks for the replies. Sorry I haven't posted again, I was pretty busy this weekend.

Dove, Thanks for the explanation.

It appears you are in the know about MA politics and gun laws.

I am still not quite sure how our country has become so polarized when it comes to the Second Amendment. It seems that urban populated areas have been gaining more and more political power. As these areas have amassed population and political clout, rural areas of the country have been left in the past? What I mean, do the majority of citizens of MA really believe that the Police Chiefs should have this authority? Do people living there really think that giving one person such power over a Constitutional Right is going to make their lives better and improve the future for their children?

It must be so, otherwise the folks would not allow such a bill to have gotten this far without public outcry! I know for a fact that if such a law was proposed in my state, the politicians that proposed it would be run out of town on a rail!

I think we all, as gun owners, need to look at what is going on in MA and rethink the "will of the people" as it stands in our own districts.

I am very scared!

Page generated in 0.02640 seconds with 8 queries