View Single Post
Old February 4, 2013, 11:02 PM   #1
AllAboutTheChallenge

The Eagle Has Landed

I'm about to buy a new desert eagle. I chose the eagle becasue i love how iconic it is, but also like how its one of the few guns that offers advantages of an automatic along with shooting big boy calibers. I have no interest in buying the 50ae because i want a gun i can actually shoot, not one i have to try just to hold on to. But I cant make up my mind between the 44 magnum and the 357 magnum. The 357 holds one extra round and is probably more controlable, but the 44 simply has a bit more bang.
I'm strictly a bow hunter whenever it comes to big game, but am around a lot of big wild boar that can sometimes make me a little nervous. This gun will mostly be for popping one of them occationally, but if some day i am able to fulfill my dream of going after a grizzly with a bow, this eagle will certainly be on my hip.
I'm just looking for some sugestions on which one to go with. Considering things like how the bullets preform, how each one shoots, and how pricy or rare the ammo is. Let me know what you think please!

Page generated in 0.03781 seconds with 8 queries