View Single Post
Old December 15, 2012, 06:09 PM   #17
tAKticool

Quote:
That's the first I heard that a B&C needs to be inlet for a 700 short action SPS tactical? Anyone know if that's true? I always heard they were drop in
I think I mistyped this and was thinking McMillan , when I look at all the Remington 700 stocks MidwayUSA sells made my McMillan most say something about "semi-inletted "Etc. I have no knowledge of how B&C works. Are they drop in? (I am sorry for mistyping and fully apologized for my erroneous information typed by me.)

Quote:
Out of curiosity, how is that in between the M40 and M24? Both of those rifles have barrels longer than 20" (I believe they use 24" barrels)
It had absolutely nothing to do with the barrel size dude... It was purely a joke, I am making a half-ace'd sniper rifle copy with a half-ace'd frame of reference/copy inspiration of the US Military sniper rifles based on the Remington 700... not a specific USMC 40 clone, not a specific USMC M24 SWS clone... So I jokingly called it a M32 and said it was halfway (As in half of the inspiration comes from the M24 half of it comes from the M40). Please don't let my personal joking let you take yourself too seriously.. The barrel length was not really in my equation.

Page generated in 0.02446 seconds with 8 queries