View Single Post
Old August 29, 2005, 09:33 PM   #73
stephen426

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeKid
Aside from calling one obvious troll a troll (and adding him to my ignore list) I have not called anyone any names.
Wow! What a relief! La La La... I can't hear him any more. Real "mature". Does anyone else think I am trolling since I have a differing point of view or should I become assimalated into the Borg?

For those who actually read other's peoples posts and consider thieir points of view, is there a difference between
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen426
If the situation is unclear as to whether someone is in danger, it is better not to act.
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeKid
you are among the few who is either too cowardly, or selfish to step in and protect the life of an innocent kid who is being say kidnapped for example.
?

Thak you p99guy for clarifying my point.
Quote:
in real life you may not know who is the GG or the BG without a playbook.(the first gunfight I walked into just as it started and I couldnt tell who to shoot to be honest as they were busy shooting each other and not me) That is why we that wear badges make everybody get on the ground till we sort it out...you are going to step hip deep into a situation that you have zero training to handle if you look for other peoples problems to inject yourself into....thats nothing against you, its just what is going to happen.
I guess I can stop with the personal attacks since SomeKid put me on his little ignore list. Just for the record, I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts, opinions, and beliefs. I don't claim that I have all of the answers or even most of the answers. In fact, I think I have leard quite a bit from this forum in the short time I have been on here. I just get frustrated with people making stupid excuses (I'm here to protect that lady's kid) for wearing a gun. Typical hero complex. I just hope he outgrows it before he gets himself in trouble.

Page generated in 0.02677 seconds with 8 queries