View Single Post
Old October 23, 2011, 07:56 PM   #12
Chaz88

Just got a 650, after reading about and researching several. I only used a single stage before that. It took a few hours to put it together and set up the dies for my first run. I recommend you follow the assembly instructions closely. It is easy to miss something then have to take things apart to fix it. The only real problem I had with assembly was getting the chute that drops the loaded round into the tray to clear the moving parts of the press. I have only made 300 rounds so far but even with being new to the press it was lighting fast compared to single stage. I did not get the auto case feeder and my only complaint so far is that the shells hang up on the feed arm sometimes and you end up not feeding a new shell all the time. I have not used the primer feature yet because I had a bunch of hand primed brass. I bought mine from Scheels for a couple of reasons, one I did not have to wait for delivery, and two it was cheaper than online. If you get it from the store check what caliber it is preset for, all of them at Scheels were .223 and I wanted it for .38/.357. So the change over kit did take the price up a bit, I did not mind to much because I do have a .223.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.03549 seconds with 8 queries