View Single Post
Old March 13, 2008, 02:06 AM   #1
predator86

JWIGS where did you go??(bad feedback)

i am leaving negative feedback for Jwigs, he had an ad in the classifieds for shotgun slugs. 225 for $90. here is a timeline of our pm's

2/21- i pm'ed him telling him that i would take them

2/21- he pm'ed me asking for my address so he can get a shipping quote

2/22- i pm'ed him my address and waited for a return pm to see how much the shipping quote was so i could get him a money order

2/26- no response from him, i pm'ed him asking if he had gotten a quote yet and told him that as soon as he lets me know then i would get a money order out to him

few days later i emailed him at [email protected], it was the email address in his signiture, i explained that i was a firingline.com member and was currently waiting on a shipping quote from him on his slugs.

AS OF 3/13/08 I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM.

i checked his public profile and his last activity was yesterday at 3:19pm, here is a link to his public profile- http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/member.php?u=51001

i have sent him another pm with the link to this thread. if i get my slugs then i am willing to forgive and forget this ever happened but until then i have no good opinion about jwigs or impulse guns.

jwigs i hope you post in this thread and explain what happened on your end of the deal.

Jesse Rechtzigel

Page generated in 0.03718 seconds with 8 queries