View Single Post
Old November 29, 2012, 12:24 PM   #121
Gaerek

Quote:
Certainly not accusing the folks engaging in civilized discussion here of militarized machismo. And as far as our gun rights growing...that had a lot of ground work laid and political work done before the YouTube types I'm calling out for making us look bad came to popularity.

Who do you think does us more good? Someone discussing/handling/shooting firearms in a civilized manner including defensive use(without viola in the background kind of civilized) or someone running around the range blasting with his weapon from behind a skull ski mask?
Did you just change the argument on us? I though the argument was about the usage of the word "weapon?" You mentioned a red herring earlier, you just laid one out yourself here.

To reiterate. Guns are weapons. Is this true or false? If an anti-gunner asked if you carried a weapon, would you lie and tell him no? These are pertinent to the topic. Not FPS Russia and his vendetta against watermelons. If you'd like to discuss that, I'd suggest starting a new thread with that as the topic.

Page generated in 0.03887 seconds with 8 queries