View Single Post
Old July 11, 2009, 06:58 AM   #10
J.Smith

Related story. The little woman and my daughter live at home with her parents while I'm away at school during the year. Instead of living in the dorms, I rent a townhouse with 2 other guys who are card carrying lefties. They know I have guns in the house and avoid my room like the plague. We also have a couple of guys on GI bills who live a couple units over. So one night I'm sound asleep door locked Colt Government is beside my bed and my 590 loaded chamber empty hanging on a rack behind my headboard. I am shocked out of sleep by my door slamming open and 2 men in masks charging through the door. I grabbed for colt, but somehow proceeded to grab a statue that sits on my side table, and proceeded to leap out of bed. (My roommates understand that at night when my door is locked it means the room is off limits, you can knock, but don't under any circumstances come in unannounced). Doing the only thing I could, I cold cocked the one closest to me in the head with the granite statue that sits on my side table. I dropped the statue and grabbed the gun and leveled it at the other one's head. Immediately they both started screaming stop its a joke. My roommates came running in and flipped on my light switch and sure enough it was the 2 army guys. They had gone out drinking and apparently thought it would be funny to mess with one of my roommates who is a real lefty jerkoff. They had gotten the rooms mixedup and instead of charging into his room, they had charged into mine. The guy I hit with the statue had a bad concussion, and needed 22 stitches to his scalp. I made a point of chewing my roommates about the neccessity of locking the doors when they come in late, and also complained to the property owner and leasing agent. While a joke is funny, two idiots almost died that night.

They also had to pay for my door and doorjamb they broke through.

Page generated in 0.03594 seconds with 8 queries