View Single Post
Old April 11, 2000, 02:01 AM   #11
Buckeye61

Thanks for the info on allowable shotgun ammo at NASR. I'm already a member there.

Whoops...well you never mentioned that part.

I think I am gonna kick in the dough and join NASR myself. Seems like a pretty good deal. Use that one free guest rule, take a friend (when it isn't crowded of course)and have him pay half of the $10 member's range fee...you both get to shoot and you make back the membership dues in no time. Not to mention it seems like a pretty nice place.

For directions to Deer Creek, you could try calling the Ohio Division of Wildlife at (614) 644-3925. There's a sign at the exit from I-71 but getting to the range from the exit is trickier than I can remember or describe.

The guys over at Vance's tried to explain the directions to me last week...but they weren't sure either and I wasn't gonna waste the gas to drive out there and have no clue at all where I was going. We'll figure it out at some point I suppose. I wanna invest in a handgun at some point too...mainly as another shooting and defense option...but also so I can get into those bowling pin contests some night...don't think they will allow me to play in that game with my current weapon of choice

Maybe I'll run into ya up a NA sometime....

kevin

Page generated in 0.02484 seconds with 8 queries