View Single Post
Old May 30, 2011, 01:58 PM   #32
hsr2d2

Saturday I went shopping, started at Academy where they had some decent selection, no spectacular deals, though. Prices a little less than Gander Mt.

My next stop was a LGS (central AR), good selection, excellent customer service, better prices than Gander and Academy.

While I thought I would end up with a SuperNova or a BPS, I still kept an open mind. The sales guy showed me several models, including some good deals they had in the used section.

I eventually picked the one that felt more comfortable on my shoulder than the others, plus it really pointed right where it needed to. No, it was not the SuperNova nor the BPS. I picked he Remington 870 Express Super Mag.

While I read from many people online that the finish was not good, I could not see any difference to others, not even compared to the SN. The fit and finish looked very good, it seems like a well built shotgun.

The sales guy made the deal even better by throwing in a gun case for free. He also told me that they do service all the products they sell.

Next weekend we will visit the in-laws where I will be able to shot my new shotgun!!!!

Anyway, I am excited that I finally got me a shotgun, even better, it is an American made product. Plus, the place I made the purchase at, awesome customer service at lower prices than the competition!

Also, thanks for all the help everyone provided.

Hans

Page generated in 0.02834 seconds with 8 queries