View Single Post
Old April 15, 2001, 03:40 PM   #8
Tree Doc

CED Shot Timer

If I may add my .02, the CED Timer available through Dillon is really a great piece of equipment at a very reasonable price. I believe it on a special from 159.95 down to 139.95. I just bought one for IDPA and ICORE practice. At our club we use the PACT which is certainly a good timer quality wise however, when you put the two together, the CED is far more user friendly as all of the recorded info is on screen at once and VERY visible, no scrolling with different buttons, etc.. It has adjustable sensitivity as I'll turn the sensitivity way up to practice quick draws at home and it activates with the sound of the trigger click and you can turn it down to function indoors where as in my case, I'll shoot at an indoor range with multiple shooter lanes and blasts, it will only activate on my muzzle blast. It also has a belt clip so you can wear it on your waste when shooting alone. I find it to be a very good product so far!

Good Luck!

p.s. Regarding the delay function, it has 3 settings.
1: No delay, immediate start when you hit the button.
2: 3 second delay after hitting the button.
3: Random Delay, 1 to 5 Seconds randomly after hitting the start button. I use this as it prevents you from anticipating and paterning a beep!

Page generated in 0.03731 seconds with 8 queries