View Single Post
Old December 2, 2000, 09:54 PM   #2
BadMedicine

Thanx for the tip.

Speaking of kolpin, is anyone else peeved about them changing the design of their hard-plastic carrying cases? I sure as hell am. The other design had two bolts that could be mounted to a $20 bracket on about any ATV or boat, but the new one has "loops" in it for "bunjy(sp) cords." [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] says I? Who wants to secure their prized firearm with bunjy cords instead of bolting it secure? What inspired this I wonder? In one of my magazine (cabelas I think, maybe the sportmans guide though) I saw what can only be describe as a open bottom sheith type thingy that mounts to your ATV and holds the case in via a flimsy pin. Whats worse, is while the case costs $50 bucks itself, the shieth to mount it is an incredible $45!!!! We already have 4 of the old type, so I'm not in the market right now, But I'm sure I will have to buy these cases again in the future and this new design is discouraging
Oh well, until some other brand comes up with as good a case as kolpin, without braking any patents, I guess I'll just have to steam

Page generated in 0.03304 seconds with 8 queries