View Single Post
Old October 3, 2005, 11:59 AM   #17
xXStarScreamXx

What I would do:

Stay with the child, call the police describe the situation, the location of the second bad guy, and give them a play by play. hope my wife and the others acquiesce to what the ******* wants and he walks out. when he walks out I will remain as hidden as possible and watch as they leave. My 226 will be ready to go if I'm seen.

The kid is the most important aspect. My wife would know this and understand.

What some of the tactical ninja's here (Blackmind) would do:

Sneak out of his car, belly crawl to the BG's getaway car. Use the slim jim kit he keeps in his pants on the remote possibility a crime involving a car arises. Break into the car, snap his neck like Seagal would do. Then he'd do a sommersault and barrel roll to the car to get the Benelli M4 and M4 with 2 tac lights (Incase one goes out), a red dot, and a laser (in case the red dot goes out) they keep in the truck just in case. Thinking ahead they would always have their phone on silent.

Next, they would use their grappling hook they keep just in case of a dynamic entry scenario to get to the roof then pull out his cutting torch to get into the roof, From which he would kick out a vent, drop from the roof, guns blazing killing the Bg and endangering everyone by initiating a gun fight. After which he would run background check on everyone to make sure they arent BG's accomplises.

Page generated in 0.06297 seconds with 8 queries