Thread: Bore Snakes
View Single Post
Old March 21, 2008, 12:39 PM   #60
mikehaas

Quote:
"With all due respect", that was a mighty nice COMMERCIAL for bore snakes!
Excuse me, we don't sell anything, we don't make a penny. 100% of every donation goes to purchasing and shipping bore snakes. 0% goes to anything else. The website is donated, the labor is donated, the space is donated. We do not work for, "contract for" or take direction from any company. We have sent almost 24,000 bore snakes "over there", purchased thousands more at wholesale with donations, but when I need one personally, I buy retail (about $16) from my local Big 5 (or equivalent.)

Project Bore Snake is FOUR PEOPLE who bring together the corporate entities show on the graphic to help. Jim, his wife Judy, his daughter Karen and me. And BTW, the troops call bore snake "life savers."

So no, it was NO commercial, it was an appeal to get our fellow shooters to have some compassion for our servicemen and either DONATE or NOMINATE or BOTH. (It was also an attempt to correct some of the hideously incorrect information about bore snakes that has infected this thread.)

I can't comment on your ability to read what I've posted, understand what I've posted or how you will process and/or respond to it. Only you can provide us that evidence of what kind of person you are.

Mike

Page generated in 0.03638 seconds with 8 queries