View Single Post
Old March 28, 2012, 10:29 AM   #16
Nickel Plated

Necessary? Not really. Necessary for what? But I should be able to buy a brand new one just as I can buy any other firearm. Most things people own are not necessary. So the next time you want to buy a new rifle, or TV, or a motorcycle, don't forget to file a "Request to purchase an unnecessary item" with the Bureau of Useless Frivolities. And as always, have a glorious day comrade...Or else!

As for FAs being expensive. As tepin said. That's all due to them being banned. If the registry were abolished, an M16 would likely cost only like $20 more than a semi-only AR15. Infact it would be a moot point because I think most manufacturers would just stop making semi-only guns altogether. Why have 2 production lines making two separate guns that are essentially the same except for like 3 parts. If you don't want to/ can't afford to run full auto, fine. That's why there's a selector switch.

Quote:
I wonder how many miles to a gallon that Tank gets? And it probably runs on diesel!
The Abrams run on jet fuel. So better save up if you want to make it a daily driver. Though in theory the turbine engine in them should be able to run almost any flamable liquid.

Page generated in 0.02830 seconds with 8 queries