View Single Post
Old March 27, 2012, 11:04 AM   #11
Fishing_Cabin

You can toss me in on of supporting machine guns, or more to the point, automatic firearms, whether they may be a machine pistol, SMG, light MG, or heavy MG, or a selct fire varient.

Why, you ask? Because its not only allowed by the 2A, but also, and more importantly, it is the one and only type of firearm, that is prohibited from being produced at this time, and sold to a law abiding civilian. I repeat, it is the only type of firearm that is unlawful to manufacture now, and sell to a law abiding civilian. Think about it. Its legal to manufacture and sell cannon, mortars, as well as hidden guns, such as pen guns, cane guns, etc, and its legal to make, and sell to a civilian a short barreled rifle/shotgun. I will put my cash money behind an effort that I feel is the best way to get this re-opened.

This is what I look to change, and willing to work toward changing with others. It will take time, but I do feel it will happen.

While I have little to no interest in some other areas of firearms, I try to support others rights to enjoy them as well.

Last edited by Fishing_Cabin; March 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Page generated in 0.02548 seconds with 8 queries