View Single Post
Old November 3, 2000, 10:57 PM   #6
Badger Arms

Mark, Yes I am not only implying but asserting that Kel-Tec has better quality control than Taurus. The Grendel had always been problematic from a quality control point of view. Kelgren has made up for it in recent years and the Kel-Tec is now a very good product.

Interesting that you would say that you sold your Grendel to a "poor sap." Are you implying that you didn't tell this individual that your particular gun had faults you knew about?

Interesting that you would say that. Where's the integrity?

It's ironic that you put down the KelTec, then use the Grendel as comparison. The Grendel is NOT the Kel-Tec just because they were designed by the same guy and look similar. This in a message where you are complaining about the reliability of the Taurus... Well how good can Taurus be if the only experience you cite credits it with a 10% reliability rate? BTW, I've heard similar complaints about the Taurus guns but have never owned one.

Of the three Kel-Tecs that I've PERSONALLY owned and fired, I've only experienced a single failure to feed with a Smith & Wesson 14 round magazine I picked up at a gun show. Never sent the guns back to Cocoa but I have read many accounts of people 'tuning' their guns to be smoother or sending them back to the factory for upgrades to current production standards.

Watch who you flame.

[This message has been edited by badgerarms (edited November 03, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.02891 seconds with 8 queries