View Single Post
Old September 29, 2007, 11:31 PM   #25
Tanzer

We've gotten off topic. Rich's suggestion is valid whether done precisely or not. Others have suggested alternate methods - shoe lace routine etc. The way I see it, the idea is the same. CWP means dropping "Condition White" 99.9% of the time. We are thrust into the responsibility to think. The macho stuff is for chumps - period. You remember that death is attached to your hip. You take care to figure out your situation. You remember the rules about knowing your target and what is beyond, and you keep your wits about you. Tactical metods are employed here - good thread. You need a brain here. The last thing you want is to shoot a groom to be who just bought an engagement ring and has it in HIS pocket so no one targets him. He may seem uneasy because he just dropped half a year's salary.

Kgcpr - sorry man, I'm quitting smoking. Right now, I could roll up some dead grass out back, roll it in toilet tissue, and light it up. Chewing this d*mn gum has the same effect as a fart in a windstorm.

Page generated in 0.03941 seconds with 8 queries