View Single Post
Old October 10, 2005, 03:47 PM   #31
sm

pax,
I agree.

What you do - how raised

I have always carried on person and/or always had a firearm "handy". This all before .state "said" there was mininum age, or even made availble pieces of paper that said you could. I stopped an immediate threat before I was a teenager.

Perhaps with later years, folks being born after a certain decade, Media, Politics or whatever - these inalienable rights - like carrying all the time were not part / not "allowed" in some jurisdictions.

Only after reaching "legal ages" and getting "permission papers" as "dictated" by .state is the reason we have the Awareness, or Taking of Personal Responsiblity by folks...something many folks naturally grew up doing.

Sometimes it takes hitting bottom, being a victim, or knowing a victim. Perhaps the .gov "failed" to come to rescue fast enough. Reality hits, Awareness kicks in , and slapping of foreheads..."oh my goodness!"

Brainwash the masses - .gov is gonna take care of them, that the Boogey Man is never gonna hurt you, and if for some strange reason the Boogey Man does show up, use 911 and depend on .gov to save you.

Page generated in 0.02663 seconds with 8 queries