View Single Post
Old March 17, 2014, 10:01 PM   #25
Josh17

No, it was a question. I don't think anyone fully read my post, which is expected in a long post. I said:
Quote:
Now please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the points I made below, that's why I'm asking/posting here.
So I wanted to know if all the POINTS I made on the Glock where correct, and if I was missing anything. Same for the Ruger. All I did was do a lot of online research, and found the major negatives for both the weapons. By researching online I found MORE negatives for the Revolver than I did for the Glock, and I pointed them out in the post and I simply wanted to know "is this all correct?"

Also I said the negatives for the Glock where:
Having a Magazine, having FTE, stovepipes, failure to feed, etc. BUT, those are ALL the Glock negatives I could think of occuring in a brand NEW Glock... Like I said before, correct me if I'm wrong?
While the Revolver, even if brand new, it CAN experience a cylinder lock-up and other major issues, because from what I researched it's "very delicate and everything most be 100% for it to work". Again, correct me if I'm WRONG about the Revolver.

BTW, I already said I could practice with either one in my post, I can go to the rental range and rent a Glock 19 and practice with it 5 times a week if I wanted, same goes for the Ruger SP101. I've also fired both, and have no personal perference between the two. I just wanted to know if all my "plus and minuses" points I gathered from various online websites was correct or incorrect.

If they are all correct points, and I didn't miss anything, then I'm going with the Glock because it seems like the semi-auto has many more pluses and less negatives than the Revolver does, but like I said correct me if I'm wrong on any of those points.

Page generated in 0.02884 seconds with 8 queries