View Single Post
Old January 26, 2012, 08:46 AM   #64
BGutzman

I understand the U.C.M.J. only applies to military but I know from 21 years of active duty military experience that anyone coming onto federally controlled property under the perview of the military will loose almost any legal action by default.

Im not saying its right but I am telling you what my eyes have seen... The military as an organization is in many places as anti gun as you could ever possibly dream... The Dantes Inferno of gun rights..

Lots of bases and forts have open ranges but outside the conduct of simply shooting at the range most post simply do not want guns of any non military kind on them... As a implimentation of the nanny service the military is to its members guns are the great safety hazard....

I cant cound the number of times Ive been shot at and not had bullets (on active duty and deployed) to defend myself, if I was even allowed to carry a evil weapon.... Better a dead soldier than making making national news. The war has opened things up a bit but dont kid yourself its still a nanny machine.

Last edited by BGutzman; January 26, 2012 at 02:43 PM.

Page generated in 0.03175 seconds with 8 queries