View Single Post
Old October 21, 2011, 08:01 PM   #1
Doublea A

We Should Be Careful With Our Choice of Words!

Hello fellow firearm enthusiasts, the below incident occured about 5 miles from home and I'm a little bit concern by what the armed citizen said he did.

Let me get this out of the way I don't feel sorry for the criminal and he deserved what he got.

http://www.startribune.com/local/min...132311553.html

My only concern is what the armed citizen said "Officers responded and found Evanovich mortally wounded. Then they were approached by another man outside the grocery store who said he witnessed the robbery, chased Evanovich behind the restaurant and shot him during a confrontation. The man then directed officers to the weapon"

I hope and pray that he is not charged for this incident but an over zealous gun control prosecutor can exploit his comments by saying that he became the perpetrator by chasing and confronting the dirt bag.

Am I reading this wrong? I want to know what your thoughts are.

Thanks

Page generated in 0.03459 seconds with 8 queries