Thread: Can't Kill
View Single Post
Old April 19, 2009, 09:24 AM   #96
Dragon55

I was out of line... sorry

However, Mr. Eatman since you didnt choose to take your personal argument to my email and decided to scold me on the forum I'll just say it like this. I hunt and enjoy it. I also recognize that biology existed before biologists, forests existed before forestry, nature existed before science.
It is fact that has been proven that essentially a squirrel could jump from tree to tree from NC to the Mississippi and never touch the ground. This is no longer possible. Is this a bad thing? I would not go so far as to qualify it as bad or good. It is what it is. Yes, man whether pre-historic, Missippian tribes, or more recent have all had an impact on nature. Ask the Sioux about the buffalo.
I would never want anyone to think I am anti hunting. My grandpa would roll over in his grave. It's just that I don't view hunting as 'managing the population'. I don't view it as a way to acquire food. I view it as a sport. Which it is.
Again, sorry about the my last post it was a little stupid. .... and now this is WAy off topic from the OP and I will bow out to those much more knowledgeable than myself about what animals they would not shoot.

Page generated in 0.02723 seconds with 8 queries