View Single Post
Old February 1, 2011, 04:06 PM   #6
bowhuntinb

I just got the gun back from repair for the second time, so I'll have to do some shooting to test it out. I will say that they haven't given me any problems about repairing it...if that's what you want to call it. Every time I call to send it back, they tell me it will be covered. When they told me they had to replace/machine some parts on this last round, they couldn't tell me what parts were worked on when I asked.

This gun is far from a Benelli. Just because Ford makes Fiestas doesn't mean they will put the 5.0L in them like the Mustang. I'll have to see what happened to dad's gun. I actually think he gave it to a friend to try out, because he upgraded to a Benelli. Unfortunately for me, he is a lefty, so now he's buying nice guns for left handed shooters. I guess if I want to shoot them, I'll just have to deal with it being backwards like he has all these years.

I'll let you know what I find after I put some rounds through it. Its hard to say though. Last time, I did the same thing, but it wasn't until I was out duck hunting that it started to act up. It was about 1 misfire away from finding itself at the bottom of the swamp...

Page generated in 0.02221 seconds with 8 queries