View Single Post
Old March 28, 2014, 05:16 PM   #8
Metal god

Quote:
The Court warned that recklessly causing injury and certain types of threats without injury may not be sufficient to satisfy the federal definition for a domestic violence misdemeanor (see especially footnote 8). Thus, certain acts that violate TCA 39-13-111(b) will not apparently be sufficient to satisfy the federal statutory definition.
Am I misreading something or does the above , negate the below

Quote:
criminal trespass (damaging somebody else's property valued at less than $500) qualifies under the F.V. act. meaning if you argued with your wife or girlfriend, and as you stormed out of the house you knocked over a $25 trophy she won from bowling and it broke.... you will loose your constitutional right to own a firearm.
or at least makes it possible to argue to the court you should be able keep your RKBA in the above case .

People keep acting like the sky is falling and I don't understand this ruling enough to know if I should start crying my self to sleep at night or not .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; March 29, 2014 at 01:37 AM.

Page generated in 0.02955 seconds with 8 queries