View Single Post
Old March 8, 2006, 01:56 PM   #25
David Armstrong

Quote:
David, No comment about the financial bias from those who push training as the "only" way to go?
I didn't think it was important to comment on something so silly, but if you want me to I will. First, nobody pushes training as the only way. Those with knowledge push certain types of training as being the best way. Second note also that many without a financial bias will push training also, which pretty much shoots your whole argument down. Third note that virtually all will suggest training, period. Not "train with me", just train. Hard to see any financial bias there.
Quote:
And allow you to call me stupid for saying that the 25acp was less effective than the 45acp in stopping an attack.....no way.
I didn't call you stupid, you posted some comments on your own that I and many others called you on. You seem to be continuing that practice here, desperately seeking some sort of validation for beliefs that run counter to the facts. Still not sure what any of your ramblings have to do with the wild claim that you forced the moderators to ban you if all you wanted was to quit posting.

Page generated in 0.03729 seconds with 8 queries