View Single Post
Old September 15, 2011, 12:59 AM   #93
TylerD45ACP

Just to let everyone know I am not trying to start a caliber war just discuss the effects of bullet trama. I also like to discuss how durable human beings actually are, I think we underestimate that sometimes. Yes the 10MM probably would smash his heart to mush . I saw that whole movie before when I was interested in the shootout, good post. The round strikes are inaccurate but they do a good job with the position of everyone. It is as close as you are going to get for a movie without going into SERIOUS detail. I would take the time to if it was my movie "In The Line of Duty" .

@Threegun-- Wow that is a crazy story. I believe it 100% and don't think its bs. I think it is 'possible' the same thing could of happened to the round that almost reached Platt's heart. I dont doubt any shooting stories I hear because I know how tough the human body is. A nipped heart did not stop that guy and as long as his heart wasnt hit bad he wouldnt bleed out as someone else said. He just picked up the gun and shot the guy, wow.

Page generated in 0.02236 seconds with 8 queries