View Single Post
Old August 31, 2012, 01:59 PM   #30
jcwit

Quote:
There are some decent inexpensive electronic scales out there and all you need is a check weight. Since I use dippers I'm happy with the Lee Precision scale since I only need it to check new powder containers and the first couple dipper loads. The scale can sit for months or more depending on how often I buy new powder. For me, I would like to add a cheap electronic scale and some check weights to my Lee scale. No need to spend a lot of $$$. Always good to have a beam scale as a back-up.
Hey guy, we agree again. I have 2 inexpensive "like that word better than cheap" digital scales. One consistently weighs slightly heavy so a charge is actually slightly lighter. But it has been consistently the same for 8 years not, never varies always the same, so it creates no problems. Cast was about $30.00. The other weighs dead on perfect, repeats the same every time, so again no problem. This one cost about $40.00.

What does one want a scale to do? Weigh accurately, repeat the same every time. Not much more to ask for.

BTW, I also have a few beams that I use once in a blue moon, and we have a blue moon tonight, soooooooooooo.

Last edited by jcwit; August 31, 2012 at 02:05 PM.

Page generated in 0.02387 seconds with 8 queries