View Single Post
Old July 2, 2011, 07:23 AM   #46
Eagle Eye

Darn. I thought I was getting all sorts of legitimate, free legal advice. Now I find that some of you do not even hang a shingle.

I suspect that the friend of the OP has already retrieved the guns that now belong to him. And frankly that really disturbs me.

I can't condone violating laws, however I know there are laws in some states that prohibit certain friendly behaviors between a man and his wife. Certainly those laws are supposed to protect society. But what happens in my bedroom stays in my bedroom. Extrapolate if you wish.

OP: Tell your friend that it is illegal to just drive up from Florida and pick up his gifted guns. Tell him that he should use dealers and ship them. Refer him to a lawyer to solidify your freely received counsel. Then you will know in your heart that we can all rest well at night.

I think this subject has been thoroughly covered from all sorts of angles and sincerely pray it will be closed soon.:barf:

Page generated in 0.02201 seconds with 8 queries