View Single Post
Old February 6, 2013, 11:37 AM   #45
Brian Pfleuger
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorer-at-Law
His family may not have had the opportunity or even known in advance about the outing with Kyle and Littlefield.
The killer's mother had asked Kyle to help her son. One would hope that she had informed Kyle of her son's history, and she may well have.

----------------------

There is none so dangerous as the one that we believe is not dangerous.

This whole situation is food for thought for those who think they can live their entire lives in "Yellow" or "Red" or whatever they want to call it. Some situations can not be calculated from within our world looking out.

This reminds me of comments after Newtown. "How could that mother have taken him to a gun range!" No mother thinks her son is capable of this, no parent does. If you disagree with me on that, you probably don't have children.

A good many people have been killed by loved ones simply because they could not, would not, fight back.

While I have no doubt that Kyle would have fought back, given the chance, I am equally certain that he could not forsee this situation.

Troubled Marine, PTSD, needs help, Kyle helps people. He's troubled, not a killer. Until he is.

Page generated in 0.02927 seconds with 8 queries