View Single Post
Old August 15, 2012, 04:03 PM   #25
Stressfire

You do have to find a way to make it interesting for yourself - I got tired of standing at a static distance and plunking away

Friend and I headed to the Dollar Store (the real dollar store, where everything is actually a dollar) and got all sorts of stuff to shoot at - balloons, action figures, wrapping paper (it had colored bulbs in various sizes), and a couple packs of cards to play .22 Poker with.

The action figures were pretty fun, Superman, or rather his dollar store knockoff counterpart, might be faster than a speeding bullet but a .44 Mag sure does make a mess when it hits plastic

When I am at my outdoor range by myself, I will practice (or try to) shooting on the move - strafing, running, etc

Quote:
When I was younger I used to go every weekend, sure was alot of fun but got expensive since I was only in my teens then. In college I sold my paintball guns to buy my first gun since I hadn't used them for years, but I am seriously thinking about getting back into it. Some of the best fun I had.
Same for me, but sold mine to fund a spring break trip instead Worth. Every. Penny.

Last edited by Stressfire; August 15, 2012 at 04:10 PM.

Page generated in 0.02758 seconds with 8 queries