View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 03:25 PM   #37
manta49

Quote:
Manta, with all due respect, we have very little interest in how your draconian government mandates that you do things on your side of the pond. Your society gave up on your rights to own firearms years ago and were voluntarily disarmed by those who govern.
I am saying that's how it happens here i am not saying its a good thing that here its a requirement that you have to have a safe before getting firearms. I am not saying it would be a good thing in America. I think if you have firearms it makes sense to secure them as best you can to keep them out of the hands of burglars kids etc.

Quote:
Your society gave up on your rights to own firearms years ago and were voluntarily disarmed by those who govern
PS We didn't give up the right to own firearms i have plenty.

Quote:
would wager that you will have a hard time on a gun forum finding very many who are eager to erode their own rights.
I don't think anyone should give up their gun rights in America without taking all legitimate and legal measures to try and stop it. And even if strict gun controls were brought into force in America tomorrow i don't it would stop incidents like the resent mass shooting that started the current gun control debate in America.

Last edited by manta49; February 24, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

Page generated in 0.02047 seconds with 8 queries