View Single Post
Old September 6, 2013, 11:41 AM   #32
RC20

Huge difference in the design and technology.

Its an old design, but its not old technology going into it, latest materials and production methods.

How much improvement there is is a serious question. One article I read had 3.5 inch accuracy at 25 yds (average, some groups were better, some were worse but none were good) but for a $3200 gun, it should have shot 1 hole groups.

Its called a bandwagon. It sells, more jump in until the market is saturated and then they start to die off. Looks like there is no current limit though.

I do love the gun and design, but I think at this point its relegated to target use rather than carry as the DA/SA is a better carry with higher capacity. Target use assumes they can get it to shoot a 1.5 inch group of course and apparently even thats difficult to impossible for some!

Various gun smiths and armorers could get it to 1.5 inch groups so in some cases the price is all about appearance and crap work in the innards where it counts. Sad and pathetic (and for writers to not call it that is worse but expected these days)

Page generated in 0.03299 seconds with 8 queries