Thread: MAC's
View Single Post
Old December 16, 2009, 06:30 AM   #1
mrnkc130

MAC's

I've seen a limited number of modifications for these, slow fire uppers with rails, a couple of different butt stocks and thats about it. I'm thinking about getting one for my 1st MG (wife still isnt convinced m16 is worth the $$) and this gun seems like a good place to start because they are relatively cheap for a machine gun. I'm not sure what all calibers they make for these I've seen them in 9mm, 45auto and .380. I'm leaning towards 9mm because its seems like it would be more manageable on FA, but I've never fired any of them.

I'm looking for any advice on buying a gun in the MAC family. Also looking for links to parts and accesories for them. I'd like to find out what options there are for full or folding butt stocks to replace the wire one. Also what options you have for mounting rails on them for a VFG.

I'm not really interested in the slow fire uppers, though I may change my mind on that since they have such a high rate of fire.

Do they make longer barrels for these guns? I guess I'm really hoping that you can by enough aftermarket parts for this gun to make it into a pretty neat little SMG.

Any advice, experience or knowlege about MAC's would be greatly appreciated!
Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man,the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a timehanded out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now
restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things:bread and circuses (Juvenal, Satire 10.77–81)

Page generated in 0.02387 seconds with 8 queries