View Single Post
Old July 10, 2009, 02:04 PM   #3
5whiskey

Shooting behind me, as in as I'm retreating at an angle. I've always thought that was very important as I'm not going to be standing square footed swapping rounds with the other guy. I have my own range so I get to do fire with movement. I would much rather be moving away, but still be able to make effective hits.

I've never practiced prone with a pistol. It looks fairly easy. Maybe I should try it just for familiarization.

One handed, both right and left hands. Kneeling on occasions. No sitting.

Don't laugh, because I know this is going to sound really stupid and mall ninja-ish, but I have practiced aligning my sights and shooting out of the side rear-view mirror (firing behind the vehicle) while sitting in the drivers seat. Never done it while moving obviously, and I know that I would never use that, but I tried it. It's not really that hard, and fun . I only do stuff like that when I have money to blow on "fun" rounds. That's not been the case lately. What ammo I get is used to maintain SD skills and nothing else.

Anyway, that was goofing off. I've already mentioned what I've practiced for prep in SD. Nothing too fancy there, just basics I guess.

Page generated in 0.02655 seconds with 8 queries