View Single Post
Old May 7, 2005, 11:32 PM   #73
Nimitz87

no MoW it wouldnt...sorry its shoot to stop...not shoot to wheni think it wont kill him but maybe stop him.

oh and the guy wasnt protecting his ****ing TRUCK...i'd love to see you in this situation,...calm, cool, collected...yeah right

MoW about the shot missing...so whats he suppose to do to not have a chance of missing? put the muzzle to the guy? again your logic is just wrong...

what he did was more than most i would say...im sure if the guy picked up his wallet and left moose wouldnt grab his gun and shoot the guy. moose did use other ways out and they failed...he felt (as would i) that the gun was his only choice after being attacked, and robbed.

oh and your "i'll just take the gun out and wave it around" approach is illegal where moose lives...called brandishing a weapon.

you should never draw unless you need to shoot...IMHO.

like i said give the guy a break....I for one applaud him on the way he handled things.

Chad
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve to encourage rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

-Thomas Jefferson
www.insaneindustry.com

Newbieville Moderator

Page generated in 0.02691 seconds with 8 queries