View Single Post
Old July 3, 2012, 09:23 PM   #2464
zxcvbob

Quote:
Further, it appears your own rules may remove any discretion and require an investigation. As per Rule XI, “Disciplinary Proceedings,” Section 10, “Disciplinary Proceedings Based Upon Conviction of Crime,” at http://www.dcbar.org/inside_the_bar/...les/rule11.cfm
Of course they will roundfile the complaint. They will decide that since Holder hasn't actually been indicted yet (because the US Attorney has a conflict of interest and refuses to prosecute his boss) he hasn't actually been convicted of anything.

The next step should be for the House to impeach Holder for perjury. It'll never happen.

IMHO, the most likely scenario for some kind of justice to prevail is that Zapata or Terry has friends in high places who get sufficiently disgusted with this whole circus that they decide Holder is a national security risk -- and secretly persuade him to do a Vince Foster. I'm not holding my breath for that one either.

Page generated in 0.02730 seconds with 8 queries