Thread: Drop the Knife!
View Single Post
Old March 24, 2001, 10:24 AM   #17
Doc Hudson

Lighten up heisenberg!

No one is insulting you. And no one is trying to force their morality on you.

Those of us who feel that a citizen has a responsibility to defend other citizens have as much right to their opinion as you.

Make your own moral decisions. It is you who must look at your face in the mornings. if you can live with those decisions, they were right for you. While I don't give away all my possessions, thought the Bible says I should, and I won't volunteer to serve a prison term for just anyone, I disagree with you.

I could not live with myself if I cause another death by inaction. I've had to live with that on my conscious for twenty years. I could have saved a man's life just by taking an extra twenty minutes to give him a lift to the nearest town. I didn't and the man was beaten to death on the side of the road.

As the Bible says: Greater love hath not man than he lay down his life for another.

So Mr. Heisenberg, I'd appreciate it if you refrain form attacking people who do see their responsibilities as citizens in a different light.

Doc Hudson

P.S. There is no need for any of us who see things differently from Mr. Heisenberg to jump on his case either. LMH

[Edited by Doc Hudson on 03-24-2001 at 06:09 PM]

Page generated in 0.02367 seconds with 8 queries