View Single Post
Old January 28, 2007, 10:45 AM   #5
whiskey

I will tell you that I was not a believer in name brand camo. I wore tan pants and a natural colored shirt, sometime camo of various brands, but anything neutral colored worked for me.

THEN....I came to know about ASAT 3-D camo. I am just an average hunter, so I need all the help I can get. I have had deer walk up to me when wearing ASAT. If the wind is right and I don't move, then I can stand in the middle of the road and deer will walk right past. Turkeys are known for their great eye sight. Well I had a big tom walk right past me as I sat on the side of the road, in the open. ASAT works! Me and my hunting buddy wear it now and have seen more animals up close since changing to ASAT. I had a coyote run up to me this year and he stopped when I started moving my arm to draw my pistol and almost took too long trying to figure what I was. He finally decided it was best to run off before I could draw my pistol. (it was bow season so I not well prepared to draw my pistol).

http://astacamo.stores.yahoo.net/asulle3dsy1.html

You probably want a medium suit. They fit over your other clothes.

Page generated in 0.03681 seconds with 8 queries