View Single Post
Old May 12, 2005, 10:29 AM   #52
TheeBadOne

Quote:
5 out of ten policemen will tell you that they are the only ones qualified to carry guns.
Source?
Quote:
Do they let you walk into a courthouse with a gun? No. Do they let police? Yes.
Police can only walk into a courthouse with a gun where they are on Official Duty (testifying in court, delivering/receiving paperwork, etc). They can not just "drop by" for kicks, nor can they carry there "off-duty".
Quote:
There are a good number of good cops out there that have common sense and still think like real people. But there is a strong mentality of this arrogant among police. You can spot it easy when they approach you. They are usually arrogant and condecending and act like they know all the answers and you are a simple fool. It's a childish "I'm in power" attitude. Whereas I've encountered good cops that will walk up to you and ask questions if they have concerns like a regular person. In other words they act like we're all adults here. Whereas the former try to act like parents or children....and they are more ready to pull their guns and use them than using good judgement. This video is a good example of it.
I think the above says a lot more about you than anything else, think about it.
Quote:
Also, remember that video in Tenessee a few years ago, when the cops
Who are "The Police"/"The Cops" you keep generalizing about. (again, I think that speaks more about you than anything. Bringing up other "stories" about "The Police". Same state? Safe area? Safe Department? Same Officers?)

Page generated in 0.03404 seconds with 8 queries