View Single Post
Old August 25, 2006, 04:07 PM   #39
cje1980

I say Colorado. There are lots of outdoor activities to do in the Rocky Mountains. Excellent hunting(large bucks and beautiful elk). The hunting regulations are also very reasonable. Many states are too specific, while others are way too broad with their rules. The gun laws are very reasonable. If you defend yourself in your home, the perpetrator or perpetrator's family can not legally file a lawsuit against you. The CCW laws are very reasonable as well. You can even have a firearm in your vehicle without a CCW. It has to be unloaded but the law only specifies that the chamber must be unloaded. You could certainly have ammo in a magazine closeby.

Colorado is an excellent place to live. All the people that I know who have visited tell me how beautiful it is. The weather isn't bad either. Lots of sunshine. Although the mean winter temperatures are somewhat chilly. This is misleading because the majority of the days in winter are very mild but they are skewed by the times that we get cold spells. Temperatures seldom reach 100 and are usually upper 80s or low 90s. You have access to some great scenery and outdoor activities while not being out of touch with civilization. The traffic systems are a disgrace though, especially in the Denver area.

Page generated in 0.02721 seconds with 8 queries