View Single Post
Old February 7, 2014, 11:52 AM   #30
Brian Pfleuger
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipoc
All tables are just a bunch of numbers.

Not to pick on you in particular, but this drives me crazy. Why must people pick out a single sentence that's really not related to the point and take it out of context so they can disagree, while ignoring the main point?

Of course all tables are a bunch of numbers, I really think everyone understands the larger point of the entire post.

Your link is the exact study I was referencing and it has been discussed here a number of times.

The implications of it's data from civilian defensive shooting is almost completely opposite of the data from LE shooting in the OP of this thread. As I explained in my previous post. There may be a number of things not reported but I doubt those things are going to change the data to the COMPLETE and TOTAL OPPOSITE of what it now says, which is what would have to happen if it were to match the LE data.

I don't think it applies, in any relevant way. That's all. Enough said. You all can continue with your extrapolations. My point is made, there's only so many ways to disagree without going in circles.

Page generated in 0.02644 seconds with 8 queries