View Single Post
Old January 20, 2010, 10:58 PM   #58
EnoughGUN

Myself no but....
A friend of mine and I were in seperate cars and when we tried to pass a third car with some thugs in it we ended up in a bad situation. The men in in third car picked up a third person and cought up with us on the road (main street in the middle of town)
As they came past me the front seat passenger looked at me and I looked back but gave him a look like "it is what it is" trying to not to add to the issue so they passed me by. They pulled next to my buddy (hot head) and ended up having words. It ended with them shooting at him with a handgun wrapped in a shirt or something. The police cought them not far away with the gun. This was maybe 15 years ago and in an area where you would NEVER expect something like this to happen.
Althought not the only instance that changed my thinking it is maybe the first. I grew up in an area where kids roamed the streets with no thought of harm or danger at all hours. In the past years I have had friends shot at, friends stabbed or shot and killed, had bodies found in yards across the street and in our road, had drunk or high strangers attempt to enter my car at gas stations. I don't NOT feel safe these days but I do understand the danger and take steps to minimize dangerl.

Page generated in 0.02702 seconds with 8 queries