View Single Post
Old July 9, 2012, 01:37 AM   #15
FrankenMauser

Quote:
I will try to find the link to the study. Your argument further defies what we know from the Bible that God created the earth and then put man in charge giving us dominion over all creatures. The eco argument fails because they remove man from the "natural" world, when in fact, God made the earth for man to inhabit and have dominion over it. The wolves in Idaho don't belong here and we created that mess.
Not everyone shares the same religious beliefs. I don't hold your belief in God against you. So, don't hold my agnostic beliefs against me.

Plus... scientific evidence shows us that humans migrated to this continent at the same time as the wolves. I think a peaceful co-existence agreement might be more appropriate than extirpation or citing a single religious doctrine* for "dominion" over everything.

*(There are more than 20 major religions on the Earth with at least 1 million members, each; and more than 3,500 distinctly recognized religions, total. The great majority of those religions, including most Native Americans, believe that they were placed here as care-takers or even at a lower hierarchy than the animals. In addition, there are more than 1 BILLION people on the Earth, that do not claim religious affiliation, and/or a belief in a God or Gods. Who are you to decide that only your religious beliefs should be followed to facilitate the handling of this matter?)

Page generated in 0.03341 seconds with 8 queries