View Single Post
Old March 7, 2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Doublea A

What Is The Plan B or C In This Situation?

Hello fellow enthusiast!
Something happen three days ago which I was not prepared for and it got me thinking.

So every morning before I leave the house I lock up all the firearms in the Safe because I cannot carry at the place that I’m going. So on Monday I went to open the safe and nothing happened, it seems like the battery has run-out. The keys are far away from the safe as I do not want to keep them close to the safe because should a criminal finds it, he will call me stupid and thank me as well. Long story short, I went and retrieved the key and opened the safe. I removed the battery and reinsert them again and it worked perfectly. My concern is that had I needed the firearm to depend myself and my family I would have been in big trouble. Not to mention that when I'm home, I keep a firearm at arms length always.

My questions are:
Are they any events that I haven’t prepared for which will help in this specific situation?
Is it wise to find a secured place close to the safe and hide a key?
Should I keep at least one firearm out of the safe?
Thanks

Last edited by Doublea A; March 7, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.06508 seconds with 8 queries