View Single Post
Old May 16, 2001, 02:36 AM   #3
Halfpint

Location: About to be gobbled up by "The People's Republic of Firestone"!
Hmmmmmm...??? Maybe because I haven't finished `upgrading' the range here on the farm? Or possibly because I haven't refilled the propane tank(s) for my grill? I dunno...???

Seriously, though, I'd like to see a little activity even if it was only just getting together and having some food and refreshments. (Oh, and it was someplace close to, and *not* South towards `The People's Republic of Denver or West towards `The People's Republic of Boulder', our farm. I don't `travel' all that well these days and have to have a bit of `support facilities' close at hand whenever I do, unfortunately.) We `could?' handle about a dozen out here right now as it stands with what I've got for a `range?'. If a couple `port-a-potties' were `brought in' maybe a couple dozen *if* people all didn't want to all shoot at the same time. (Given another month... Things could possibly be done a bit easier even though it would still entail at least one `port-a-potty' to be on the `safe?' side. {WAN GRIN!}) We *would* have to be a bit on the `careful' side as to just how `big' what was being shot was since I can only get so much dirt moved into place by myself to really `fortify' backstops these days. {WAN GRIN!}

I expect that there are a few out there that could do it better, though. And I also expect that if we make a bit more `noise' about it they just might.

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!

Page generated in 0.02343 seconds with 8 queries