View Single Post
Old May 29, 2012, 02:17 PM   #41
Edward429451

We need to keep things in perspective and look at the big picture. It seems to be playing itself out as an equipment/labor problem moreso than the powder itself. It has been shown that consistent (.2) results are easily possible with Unique.

I can't deny that many people can not keep this tolerance. Let's look at the big picture, shall we? Dacurs measure dangles on top of a die, on a turret, doing the Hula (equipment) and he doesn't want to walk 3 steps to the good measure. (labor) He can't keep a .2 spread and this is the powders fault?

It is said that many people also have metering troubles with Unique? Look at the proliferation of cheap equipment on the market! Many people are uh, in labor saving mode, to put it lightly. Many are noob reloaders and many are not mechanically inclined. That is why we hear reports of people who get good results with Lee equipment. These guys are mechanically inclined, serviceman types, willing to make an extra effort, because that is the nature of Service, make it work when it wont but should. (myself included, though I do not use Lee so much).

It is in this way that Richard Lee (Li?) lets his customers down. He peddles his wares to a mostly inexperienced crowd. If your Hula Girl Measure setup could keep the same consistencies as my Uni-Flow, you would not get it at a bargain price. Richard Li got you. What do you mean I can't measure the single most versatile powder on the market?! (Is what I'd ask).

Time to upgrade my friend. Powder is important. Your other powders that do meter well enough for you? I'd bet I can hold those tighter than you can also.
(Flame suit on!)

Page generated in 0.03093 seconds with 8 queries